Our vision is to educate the whole child to the highest possible standard, increase their life experiences and widen their horizons.
At Red Rose Primary School, we aim to:
- Work together as a community to provide a safe and caring environment in which all children feel confident,
- encourage children to tackle challenges
- equip our children with the necessary skills, attitudes and values.
- promote tolerance and understanding
- encourage high personal goals and aspirations for all.
- provide a global curriculum which is rich and exciting, matched to the needs of our children.
- encourage excellent standards of behaviour
- ensure creativity, self-expression and imagination is developed.
- ensure all children are digitally literate
- develop lively enquiring minds,
- develop the social, moral and cultural knowledge and understanding of children to provide a fully inclusive school
- promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
- respect the rights of children.
Our Core Values
R – Respect
E – Excellence
D – Determination
R – Responsibility
O – Opportunity- take a wide range of opportunities
S – Support for others
E – Equality
Our Motto, Vision and Values policy can be accessed on the School Policies page.
We also strive to uphold and educate our pupils with British Values.
Our British Values policy can be accessed on the School Policies page.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.